F360 F362 F364 Residual Current Circuit Breaker RCCB
- F360 Residual Current Circuit Breaker provide the function of isolation switching and earth leakage protection of electrical circuits. And also provide the indirect protection of the operator's body against the
- Standard: GB16916,IEC61008
dangerous effects of electric current and provide the protection of the fire caused by the electrical
- Our products have the guarantee period of 36 calendar months,that is a high quality and reliability;
- Our products have an excellent ratio between price and quality ,you can possess them by competitive price and high quality;
- The fast and flexible production form aim at the customer require;
- The deliveries exactly in accordance with customer orders
- The fast transportation.
- Adopt electromagnetic style release , can play a leak electricity and electric shock protecting role while breaking in zero Line.
- Measuring component and buckling component of products is located between enter line end and entrance line end ;
- Movement characteristic of products can not be changed with outside mechanical tool;
- The operating organization has the free function to take off and buckle;
- Operate part can not be taken down from the shell outer of products , the shell can not influence the operating organization to work ,
the accessory group which replace the feelers pressure,
should guarantee the feelers pressure does not change while running.
Normal operation and mounting requirement
- Circumstance temperature -5°C ~ +40°C, average temperature within 24h not exceeding +35°C.
- Altitude above sea level less than 2000 m.
- Humidity not exceeding 50% at 40°C and not exceeding 90% at 25°C.
- Installation class II or III.
- Pollution class 2.
- Installation method DIN Rail mounting type.
- The external magnetism shall not be more than 5 times of terrestrial one.
- Product shall be installed at the place where there shall be no severe impact and vibration.
- Product shall be vertically mounted onto standard Din rail 35mm.
|Number of poles
|25, 32, 40, 63A
|Rated residual operating current( In)
|10, 30, 100, 300, 500mA
|Rated residual non-operation Current( Ino)
|AC 2P: 230/240V 4P: 400/415V
|Residual operating current scope
|Residual current off-time
|Ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity (Inc)
|Range of break-off
|16A 25A 32A
|10mA 30mA 100mA 300mA
|25A 32A 40A 63A
|30mA 100mA 300mA